In-Home Child Care offers a flexible child care service to families in special circumstances.
Funded by the Federal Government, In-Home Child Care is a government approved service.
To ensure quality outcomes, the carers are monitored and supported by an approved Service Provider.
In-Home Child Care is provided where families have limited access to existing child care services, and/or their
circumstances mean that an existing child care service cannot meet their needs, and where the family meets one or more of the following criteria:
- The child has, or lives with another child who has an illness or a disability
- The child's guardian (or spouse) has an illness or disability that affects their ability to care for the child
- The child lives in a rural or remote area
- The work hours of the child's guardian (or spouse) are hours when no other approved child care service is available
- The child's guardian (or spouse) is caring for three or more children who have not yet started school
The parents may qualify for Child Care Benefit (CCB) or Child Care Rebate (CCR) up to $7,500 per child per year
P: 02 4960 0680